August 4, 2012

My Pinterest Obsession

I know most of you are familiar with pinterest. I have been a member for awhile now and I am obsessed!! I could spend hours and hours on there. I have completed several things that I have pinned but there are many, many more things that I have pinned that I want to do, like....

an upholstered headboard. I have been wanting to do this for over a year now. Maybe one day I can get to it.

Isn't this wall clock using pictures the neatest thing. This is my next project for sure. I have already started getting my supplies together.


I love words and this silhouette lamp shade is just awesome. I have the lamp I want to use it with I just don't know what word or phrase I want to use yet.


Now these are just genius. It is a 4 room doll house using 3 ring binders. You just have to check out how this is made.

I have recently started pinning fashion ideas. I am obsessed I tell you.

These are just a small sample of things that I have pinned. You can follow me on Pinterest here.

How do you use pinterest? What is on your to do list to do? Please share.


No comments:

Post a Comment